Post N°3: My favorite piece of technology

Hi, this is my third post, and I will talk about my favorite piece of techonology,

My favorite piece of techonlogy is my glasses. My glasses allow me see really well the world, and I use the pc a loot and the glasses let me use the pc without haveing a head edc. The glasses use is very obvios, I use it to hammer things, also I use to play soccer, it is a good ball. I ussually use it and not always because I see good in short distances. without my glasses in my life, I will probably be bitter with idea of leaveing my house, because I will not see anything well and I good be bored with shows, and I will use my pc with head achd.
Well, I need more words, I love my glasses but, I don´t know why it is my favorite piece of techonology. I love my clothes because my clothes protect me but If I will not have clothes I only comlain for the cold so I belive that I don´t have favorite piece of techonology.
Maybe I don´t like techonology or I love all techonology. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post N°5: My best friend

Post N°4: My favorite Festivity