Post N°4: My favorite Festivity

 Hello, everyone it is my fourth post.

I don´t have a favorite festivity, I don´t like celebrations and noise much, but I love relaxing and sleeping.

My favorite festivity is Dieciocho de Septiembre, it is a celebration to conmemorate creation of the first national board, it is celebrated on September 18th, Dieciocho de Septiembre is celebrated for three or six days and nights. It starts on the September 17th, but every year it starts and finishes on a different day. 

The origin of this festivity is when the king of Spain was captured for Napoleon and People of Chile organized a first national board, the national board was to replace a captured king  and they continued the terms of king

Since I said I don´t like the celebrations, but I love to watch my family happy, but this year my family wasn´t happy due too the coronavirus. In normal years we eat together and go to my relatives and we spend with them a hold day.

On this festivity ordinaria people  go to "fondas" and they drink typical drink "terremoto", "terremoto" is a alcoholic drink, it  is made with  pineapple  ice cream  and "granadina", granadina is a sweetener, and wine pipeño.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post N°3: My favorite piece of technology

Post N°5: My best friend